Tuesday 18 April 2023

KT Miniatures Will Be At Haddenham Antique & Vintage Fair This Sunday April 23rd!


KT Miniatures will here this Sunday....


HADDENHAM ANTIQUE & VINTAGE FAIR

HADDENHAM VILLAGE HALL

BANKS ROAD 

HADDENHAM

BUCKINGHAMSHIRE 

HP17 8EE

Sunday April 23rd

9.00am - 3.30pm

Hot & Cold Refreshments Available

£1.00 entry

Why not come along and meet us at the Haddenham Antique & Vintage Fair this Sunday.

It is the first time that I will have exhibited at this monthly event, which I understand is due to have around 75 stand holders of general antique and vintage dealers. Haddenham is a couple of miles from Thame, and a few miles from Aylesbury. 

Just starting to sort out stock for Sunday's fair. 

In addition to the more special pieces displayed on the stand, I  will be bringing several boxes of old dolls house items on Sunday including Dol-Toi, Barton, etc. They will probably have to sit behind the stand, so do please ask if you want a good old rummage! 

My 6ft stand will be packed with many of my antique and vintage dolls house treasures that are currently not on my website. Plus my old mate Robin Britton (of Coombe Crafts & Nostalgia In Miniature Workshops fame) has agreed to come out of retirement to help me for the day. I hope to have a few other real life size antique & vintage bits and bobs for sale too. 

Please note that I will not have the facility to accept debit or credit cards on the day, so it will have to be cash only. 

 

I will also have the "Old Potting Shed Workshop" prototype on display for visitors to see. Places for this July 8th workshop are filling fast, and at the time of writing this post, I currently have just 3 places left. If you are still pondering on whether to book a place on this workshop, then this would give you a good opportunity to see the little project close up and discuss any queries that you may have. 

I have just been told that I will have a wall stand in the foyer on the left, just before you go into the main hall, so you should find me easily. Hope to see you Sunday!

Celia

ktminiatures.com

No comments: