Friday 11 January 2019

Some Exciting News - A New Event!

Happy New Year to you all, I hope you had a wonderful time over the festive season. I don't know about you, but for me Christmas now seems to be just a distant memory. There is so much going on here. 

I do have some exciting news for you!

Although the finer details are still yet to be finalised, I am delighted to announce a very special event......

KT MINIATURES & FRIENDS 
VINTAGE AND ARTISAN DOLLS HOUSE FAIR

Saturday 12th October 2019
Thame Barns Centre
Church Road
Thame
Oxfordshire
OX9 3AJ

More detailed information about this event will be available when the main promotional page goes live on KT Miniatures website. But for the moment, please do spread the word and mark the date in your diary. 


I will be donating 50% of any profit made from the organising of the event to the wonderful charity CRY (Cardiac Risk in the Young). 
Celia
KT Miniatures

2 comments:

elizabeth s said...

Very Exciting news indeed! :D

KT Miniatures said...

Thanks Elizabeth. Should be a brilliant day, stand holder bookings are coming in:)Celia