Monday 17 December 2018

Thank You & Merry Christmas From KT Miniatures

So there we are, another year over and I am now closed for the festive season. KT Miniatures will be open again on 2nd January 2019.
Thank you to everyone for your wonderful friendship, support and interest in KT Miniatures over these past 12 months...and I hope that KT Miniatures Journal has brought a little bit of sunshine into your miniature world. 

There are at least two exciting events for KT Miniatures being planned for next year (each quite different from each other), but I am not able to reveal all quite yet as there is much more to finalise. Although I can say, that if you are a massive fan of dolls houses - then do keep Saturday 12th October 2019 free...more about this very soon!

And now I would just like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas from KT Miniatures, and hope that 2019 will be kind to us all.

See you next year!
Celia
X

1 comment:

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

Here's looking forward to 2019!