Tuesday 14 February 2017

Thame Dolls House Fair This Saturday - Hope To See You There!

Yes, it is that time of year again and this Saturday KT Miniatures will be exhibiting at the annual 

Thame Dolls House & Miniatures Fair.

I will have on offer various handmade as well as numerous antique & vintage dolls house items. There will be at least two old dolls houses too (a c1950s Amersham and c1950s Tri-ang No. 60). Everything is to be sold on a first come, first serve basis and cannot be reserved before the event. Please note that I will not have the facility to accept credit or debit cards at the event, so it will have to be cash transactions only, although as usual cheque payment may be available to regular known customers. However, for all those of you who cannot come on Saturday, all unsold stock will be listed to KT Miniatures website later next week. 

Here is a peek at just some of KT Miniatures handmade miniature items that will be available for purchase off my stand on Saturday....


Vintage Style Toy & Co, Nurse Dolly & Friends Plus Other Framed 3D Vintage Style Pictures.
Vintage German Style Shelves With Replica Delft Style Papers Insipired By My Old Miniature German Dresser.

More Replica Early 1900s German Style Fireplaces Based On One From My Own Private Collection.

And Now A Peek At Some Of The Antique & Vintage Dolls House Miniatures That Will Also Be For Sale On My Stand At Saturday's Event.


I hope these photos can tempt your miniature tastebuds!
 
 My Stand Is No.38 In The Main Hall.

Hope To See You There! 
Celia
PS. My old retired mate from Coombe Crafts (and ex workshop colleague) Robin, will be helping in the morning...so should be loads of fun. Please do drop by the stand and say "hi", we would love to see you. 

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Celia,
I hope the show will be a successful and fun one.
Big hug
Giac

KT Miniatures said...

Thanks for stopping by Giac. Everything is now priced, packed and ready to go. Celia