Saturday 4 February 2017

Some New Creations...

As the Thame Dolls House & Miniatures Fair is just two weeks away, I have had to get cracking with my miniature creating. Emerging from my workshop after a couple of weeks at my workbench, I am delighted with the results.
Tiny & Co. is something that I have wanted to make for a long time...a vintage style miniature shop with a distinctive KT Miniatures finish, loosely based on something that I saw in the Bethnal Green Museum. The new owner can fill the window with whatever they choose, as access is from the back.
Although I have created many miniature scenes in the past, these are a little bit different, inspired by magical old book illustrations.


All that you can see above plus lots more, including this Amersham dolls house, and many other wonderful antique and vintage miniatures too, will be available to purchase off my stand at Thame Dolls House Fair. The event is taking place at Thame Leisure Centre, Oxfordshire (UK) in just two weeks today. 


More specific details of what will be available on my stand will be put up in a few days time, so watch this space. I hope lots of you can come. 
CeliaX

3 comments:

elizabeth s said...

I think that your Tiny and Co. Shop is charming as are the book illustration themed projects! They do INDEED have a distinctive KT Miniatures style and finish! :D

Robin said...

Love the shop!! I fell in love with the pictures when I saw them and I think they're a fantastic addition to your repertoire.
Looking forward to Thame.
Rx

KT Miniatures said...

Cheers for your comments everyone. I won't be disappointed if the Tiny &Co. doesn't sell....I would rather like to keep it, as it is something I have been wanting to do for a long time and have just the perfect items to go on the shelves! Celia