Thursday 28 April 2011

Some Vintage Tri-ang Components, Technical Difficutlies etc.!

OUR "SUBSCRIBED TO" NEWSLETTER - TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!
Ok - to cut a long story short ....I have been tangling with my server company over problems in trying to send out my "subscribed to" newsletter that goes out regularly by email to many of you. However, after 2 days of much wasted time & effort on my part to try and send it out - the problem appears to be at the server end and completely out of my control. So sorry folks, until the server company pull their finger out & rectify the problem, there will not be any newsletters for the moment. But I will endeavour to keep you completely up to date with all KT Miniatures news/additions etc. on here anyway.
(Technology eh....great as long as it works)!!!

TRI-ANG VINTAGE COMPONENTS
First up - yesterday I listed for sale on KT Miniatures website some vintage Tri-ang components such as metal Tri-ang windows, garage doors, steps and even two chimneys all of which came from a sorry old 1950s Tri-ang No 61. So if you have an old Tri-ang house missing any of these components & wish to find out more info - click on the following link:


 

OVER THE LITTLE GARDEN FENCE WORKSHOP

Next bit of news is simply to say that we only have just 2 spaces left available on our workshop......yep, that means we have 18 lovely people booked to come and spend a creative and fun afternoon with us here in Thame (Oxfordshire) on the afternoon of Sunday 26th June. 

If you would like to find out more info about  this workshop where you will have an opportunity to create either a 1/12th scale or 1/24th scale unique garden scene (see pic above), then click on the following link which is the official Over The Little Garden Workshop web page:


ANOTHER BANK HOLIDAY - CLOSED AGAIN - SORRY!
Sorry but due to yet another bank holiday here in the UK this coming weekend (aaah lovely isn't it?)  - this time the extended one due to the Royal Wedding & May Day,  I will be closed from tomorrow (Friday) until Monday and will be back open again for business on Tuesday 3rd May.  I will endeavour to look in on emails over the weekend when I can, so if you wish to reserve items you can do,  then I will contact you formally on my return on Tuesday to sort out payment details.
SO TA-TA FOR NOW!
Celia

3 comments:

Dave Williams said...

Nice items for sale and good news on the workshop.
Dave

Robin said...

Oh how I hate 'technical difficulties' - hope they sort out soon Celia, but I'm sure everyone will watch the blog for updates on your new items coming up for sale.
In the meantime - yep - only two places left on the workshop!
Robin

KT Miniatures said...

Well...just when I thought the "technical difficulties" were better and the newsletter had gone out - turned out that not everyone got it. Finally the server company has admitted "they" actually have a problem now so things are looking up (she says optimistically).lol

However I am still on a wonderful bank holiday break so will try & sort it all out on Tuesday when I get back to work. Isn't the weather wonderful again here in the UK? Celia