Friday 12 June 2015

Tomorrow's Workshop....

Life has been rather eventful these past few days but won't bore you with the finer details. Needless to say that my planned listing of new stock for KT Miniatures' website did not take place...at all! Admist all the comings and goings,  a few unwelcome gremlins then suddenly appeared and I have encountered some quite odd computer issues this week...sadly with Mr KT not being able to undertake his normal whizzy magic with my computer, I was left to my own devices....haha - big mistake! But am keeping fingers and toes crossed that all is fine and dandy again.
Finally all is ready for THE LITTLE VINTAGE TOY SHOP WORKSHOP
Meanwhile....after much planning and preparation....the first of our all day June workshops is now less than 24 hours away....and Robin (my Nostalgia In Miniature Workshops colleague) and I are rather looking forward to it all.

 So to all those ladies who are coming to Bicester Avenue Garden Centre tomorrow.....have a safe journey, hope you find us ok and we are hoping to start promptly at 10.30am.
If you are a general visitor to the garden centre tomorrow, and decide to partake in some refreshments in the restaurant - you will be able to see us all beavering away through the large glass wall. Do feel free to give us a cheery wave!

CeliaX

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Celia,
I hope you have a wonderful workshop and that your students have a lot of fun.
Big hug,
Giac

KT Miniatures said...

Thanks Giac.....the day turned out brilliantly in the end. Celia