Monday 25 November 2013

What A Lovely Day We Had ....But Now We Bid Farewell To The Haddenham Event

Thank you to everyone who came along last Saturday to the little Haddenham Village Hall to what was to be the very last Haddenham Dolls House Exhibition organised by Freda and George Dorrell. 
As soon as the doors opened, customers seemed to appear from nowhere and KT Miniatures' stand was rather busy until early afternoon...then finally I could stop for a breather for a late lunch! (Thank you to those customers who had to wait so politely and patiently as I dealt individually with everyone - my little helper has now deserted me for uni' so was on my own for the whole time).  It was lovely to see so many of you throughout the day.  These were all the photos I managed to take just before the event opened...as after that, it got a bit hectic and business was brisk, so did not get the chance to take any of the many wonderful exhibits on display!
The circa 1930s Tri-ang No 62 seen here in the foreground sold within the first half hour. 

 KT Miniatures' stand was filled with a mixture of both antique/vintage and my handmade items.

Right next to KT Miniatures stand there was a display of every single project ever undertaken at our Nostalgia In Miniature Workshops.
If anyone would like to receive our Nostalgia In Miniature Workshops' free monthly emailed newsletter then please get in touch with me, Celia, at info@ktminiatures.com and I will add you to our database.
Alternatively you can contact Robin at

I understand that money raised for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People and Leukaemia Research will finish in the region of £1,000 which is fantastic....so congratulations to Freda and George Dorrell for putting on yet another splendid event.  They have organised this event for many years but have finally now decided that this will be the last one. It will be missed!

A gallery of over 30 photos taken on the day plus a full write up of proceedings, can be seen on the following link:


3 comments:

jenann said...

What a wonderful selection of items you had for sale, Celia!
Sorry I'm not able to visit you at these events, but I love seeing the photos. Thank you for sharing them.
Jenni x

KT Miniatures said...

Cheers Jenni. 'Tis a shame that you live so far away!! Maybe one day we shall meet?! Celia

jenann said...

I do hope we will! In the meantime, I have your blog and site to keep me in contact with you.
J x