Wednesday 20 February 2013

Hope To See You On Saturday!

Not long to the fair this Saturday....hope lots of you can come!!

My stock is almost sorted and a Thame Fair Stock List is now live on my website,  a comprehensive list of both antique/vintage and KT Miniatures handmade items that will be for sale on my stand. There is an interactive floor plan on the official Thame Fair website and I'm in my usual slot, in the main hall by the double exit doors....Stand No. 29.

I will have for sale various new creations plus all the Exclusive Range handmade items currently seen on my website. They have been made in such a way that they can look at home in both vintage and reproduction dolls houses.
A Rare 1920s/30s Boxed Set Of Japanese Wooden Furniture
There will be a huge variety of antique and vintage items for sale-some quite rare and unusual, including some German bedroom furniture with the Charles Morrell of Burlington Arcade stamped on the back, a rare boxed Japanese furniture set....an early 1900s tin money box fireplace, Pit-a-Pat pieces etc. 

Four Previously Unseen Dolls Houses Will Be For Sale
Amongst my antique and vintage stock will be four previously unseen dolls houses...including a very pretty and unusual 1920s/30s Dolls House and a circa1948 Hobbies Dolls House.

SPECIAL OFFER!
I will also be taking the rare antique French Trunk Dolls House & Musical Carriage plus the large 1920s/30s Dolls House on Saturday...both currently for sale on my website. Each will be offered at a considerably reduced price than that which is being advertised, for the duration of the fair only. A stipulation of this offer will be that they must be paid for in full and taken away on Saturday.
 

Please Note: I will not have the facility of accepting credit or debit cards at the fair.....therefore you will need to pay in cash for your wares...sorry. 
Hope you can come.....see you there!
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE OFFICIAL THAME FAIR WEBSITE


 PLEASE NOTE THAT AS FROM TODAY, FRIDAY 22ND- THE ANTIQUE FRENCH DOLLS HOUSE & CARRIAGE HAS BEEN SOLD AND THEREFORE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE THAME FAIR TOMORROW!

No comments: