Saturday 17 November 2012

'Tis So Good To Be Creating Again....

At long last I have been able to get back to my workbench once more, after a considerable absence of doing so....and it feels great!

 
I had the theme of our next weekend's workshop in mind as I created these items (an Edwardian room in the throes of being wallpapered). Various furniture and specific relevant items covered in old sheeting as the wallpapering is taking place! However they could just as easily suit a spare room or even attic too.
 
These will be unveiled properly at next Saturday's workshop sales table (24th November)....and then what is not sold, will be listed on KT Miniatures soon after.


3 comments:

Robin said...

I love 'em!! Looking forward to seeing them for real next weekend.
Rx

KT Miniatures said...

Yes.....am looking forward to the workshop.....all kits packed!Celia

Giac said...

Hello Celia,
I can't wait to see the finished room. The teaser pictures look great.
Have fun at the fair.
Hugs,
Giac