Wednesday 13 January 2021

KT Miniatures Is Finally Back Open For Business!

 


A belated Happy New Year to you all, and I am absolutely delighted to announce that at long last...

KT MINIATURES IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS ONCE AGAIN! 

It was due to health reasons that I closed KT Miniatures halfway through December, have been a little bit under the weather. To complicate matters further, my resident daughter went down with Covid but amazingly and thankfully I did not catch it. These past four and a half weeks have been very long and scary, however all is ok now. Thank you for all your lovely emails, Christmas cards, etc. My apologies for not being able to respond at the time but am currently working through a full inbox of emailed orders that have come in during the past four weeks. As always, I am dealing with orders in the sequence that they came in and I can see at first glance, (as often happens) that one or two of you have ordered the same items – so am sorry but some of you may be a little disappointed.

Once I have cleared my inbox of orders, I will begin listing more vintage treasures over the next day or so. 

We Are In Lockdown (Again)!

Meanwhile, here in England we are now in full lockdown due to the huge escalation of Covid once more, but it is my intention to keep trading.

However, please note that for obvious reasons due to Covid, I will only be posting out twice a week at the moment. It may be that at times my local postal service will be affected and hence may delay postal services further, but hopefully everything can keep running this time.

PLEASE NOTE: I am taking advice about overseas postal services and for the moment, I am not accepting overseas orders - am really sorry. Fingers crossed that all services can resume back to some normality very soon. 

Please keep watching the website for new additions very shortly.

Stay safe everyone.

Celia

KT Miniatures 

 

2 comments:

Robin said...

Good to have you back matie!
Rx

KT Miniatures said...

It is so good to be back Robin!! I feel I have been on an alternate universe these past few weeks. X