Friday 27 August 2010

Dolls House Fair Bank Holiday Monday Not THE Thame Fair!

I have received a number of emails and phone calls over the past few days asking if the Thame Dolls House Fair advertised to take place at Thame Leisure Centre next Bank Holiday Monday is anything to do with the wonderful annual February fair and if I am having a stand. I can categorically say NO, this definitely has absolutely no connection with the Thame Dolls House & Miniatures Fair which takes place every February and sorry no, I will not be having a stand at Monday's event.

1 comment:

Robin said...

As a trader at both, and living locally, we have also been contacted. We have made it clear since the beginning of the year that these are two different fairs - but there has been definitely been confusion! I think there are about 5 of us who attend THE THAME Fair in February - associated with The Breast Cancer Campaign - who are attending the Dolly's Daydreams fair. We hope to see you there as well.