Tuesday 23 May 2023

KT Miniatures Is Going To Be At Haddenham Antique & Vintage Fair Once Again - This Sunday 28th May


COME & SEE US THIS SUNDAY 28TH MAY 2023, AT  HADDENHAM ANTIQUE & VINTAGE FAIR!!!

Some of the treasures that I will have for sale at Sunday's fair. 

HADDENHAM ANTIQUE & VINTAGE FAIR

HADDENHAM VILLAGE HALL

BANKS ROAD

HADDENHAM

BUCKINGHAMSHIRE

HP17 8EE

Sunday 28th May 2023

9.00am - 3.30pm

Hot & Cold Refreshments Available

£1.00 entry

I am delighted to say that due to the success of last month's fair, KT Miniatures will once again be at Haddenham Antique & Vintage Fair. I will have a 6ft stand packed with old dolls house treasures, plus a few other old non-dolls house related treasures too. Most of the items I'm bringing on Sunday are not currently on the website, some of which you can see in these photos within this blog post. Plus as always, there will be a couple of the popular rummaging boxes at the side of the stand for you to pick up a bargain! 


A real mixture of vintage and antique dolls house furniture and accessories.

Please note that I will not have the facility to accept card payment at the fair, so all transactions will have to be by cash only...sorry. I understand that there is a handy ATM over the road within the row of shops. 

The Old Potting Shed Workshop Project

Also on display will be the Old Potting Shed workshop prototype, so if you are booked onto the workshop or still pondering whether to sign up, do feel free to come and take a peek, plus it will give me an opportunity to discuss any queries you may have with regards to the project. I currently have just one more space available. 

My old mate Robin Britton  (retired "Coombe Crafts" dollmaker/ex "Nostalgia In Miniature Workshops" colleague), will be helping me on the day too. Last month, sadly we had to do without refreshments as the lovely lady who runs the kitchen was poorly. However, I understand that she is well recovered, so hot and cold refreshments will be available throughout the day. 

A "doer upper" 1950s/60s dolls house with original pretty wallpaper.  

My stand will be in the same place as before, in the entrance foyer, to the left just before the main entrance into the hall...which means I will be right next to the refreshments...very handy!

I hope to see you there!!

Celia

ktminiatures.com

No comments: