Monday 2 August 2021

KT Miniatures Is Back Open For Business!

 Hi Everyone

Am pleased to say that after two weeks of being completely flattened by Covid, KT Miniatures is now back open for business once again.

My apologies for the delay in any outstanding orders but thank you for your patience and understanding. I am slowly working through my inbox this morning to contact those of you who have been waiting patiently. 

In my naivety of being double vaccinated, I assumed that if I caught Covid it would be just a mild infection....but how wrong I was! It seems that it is the Delta variant I caught and it is a real nasty thing. 

I still have no sense of smell, a weird change in sense of taste, and am left with a hacking cough which I cannot shake off. But at least the fevers and breathlessness have now ceased, it was quite scary. I am very thankful that I have been double jabbed because otherwise I would have been in big trouble. 

So please be careful out there and still take precautions, just because you are double jabbed does not mean that you will not get Covid...and although you may not end up in hospital it is still a horrible thing to have. 

Celia

KT Miniatures

5 comments:

Robin said...

Glad you're back and beginning to recover. Yes good advice about taking care and getting jabed!!
Rx

Rebecca said...

So sorry to hear that you got it, and how sick you were. Thank goodness you were fully vaccinated! I hope you continue to recover and don't have longlasting effects.

KT Miniatures said...

Cheers Robin - it is ironic isn't it, that after all these months, I go down with Covid on Boris's so called "Freedom Day". :) Couldn't make it up!

Rebecca - it is lovely to hear from you and thank you for your good wishes, I do appreciate it. Hope you are doing ok too. Yes, I am very thankful that I was double vaccinated but it does prove that we still need to be cautious even if we are double vaccinated, and not let our guard down too much. Am definitely on the mend but it is going to take time to shake this off completely.
Celia x

Kawasaki said...

So sorry to hear you have been so ill. Hope the recovery continues and there are no lasting effects from it. Great to have you back, Cath xx

KT Miniatures said...

Thanks Cath for dropping by, am pleased to say that I am loads better now. Celia X