Friday 18 September 2015

All Packed & Ready For Saturday's Workshop.....

Against all the odds (due to continuing events here with Mr KT), we are now most definitely 100% ready for our workshop tomorrow - Saturday - YAY!
All is now cut, prepared, bagged up and packed away....and both Robin and I have gone through the usual process of counting and checking components, then counting again.....and again! But all is well and ready to go.
A massive thanks to all your lovely messages with regards to Mr KT. Unfortunately he is still very much under the weather and although KT Miniatures is open for business, am just not able to list any new stock to the website for a little while longer. Fingers crossed, life will calm and get back to some sort of normality very soon.
Meanwhile,  I have a lovely team of helpers on standby to take over my nursing duties for tomorrow and both Robin (my workshop colleague) and I are very much looking forward to seeing everyone who are booked to attend our third and final session of our Little Vintage Toy Shop Workshop  at Bicester.
CeliaX
 
PS. Do you like our new Nostalgia In Miniature Workshops banner...is based on a real 1930s dolls house frieze from a genuine antique Art Deco Dolls House...which is currently for sale!!! 

3 comments:

Donna S said...

Hello Celia:
I hope you and Robin have a great day with some laughter and excitement to carry home with you. I bet all your people making the toyshop will have a good time.
I add my best wishes and sending good vibes and thoughts to you and Mr. KT and hope he feels a bit better soon.
Donna

onbeingaminimum said...

I am sure your workshop will be a huge success!

KT Miniatures said...

Thanks for taking the time to comment Donna and Janice. The workshop was brilliant and a lovely day. Celia