Sunday 11 August 2013

Back From My Travels....And The Jersey Dolls House & Miniatures Club Exhibition


I have just returned from a lovely relaxing holiday down in sunny Devon so KT Miniatures has been closed for a few days.....but now  I am back open for business once more. So if you sent an email during the past week, sorry but you won't have received a reply.  However I am beginning to slowly work my way through the backlog of emails this evening and I will reply to you as soon as I can. Many thanks for your patience.

In my inbox was this lovely painting by Barbara Kendall-Davies of the Jersey Dolls House Club plus the following information of their club's latest exhibition. 

A view outside the St. Brelade Parish Hall in St. Aubin by Barbara Kendall-Davies , where the exhibition is taking place.   
Jersey Dolls' House & Miniatures Club Exhibition

Sunday 18th August 2013
In Aid Of Charity

10.00am-5.00pm At St.Brelade's Parish Hall, St.Aubin's Harbour, Jersey, Channel Islands


Exhibition of room boxes with the theme of a trunk. Household containers made into miniatures. Sales table of handmade items. Members' dolls houses, shops, etc. Refreshments, Raffle & Competition. 

So if anyone is lucky enough to be in Jersey that day, why not drop in at the exhibition and meet the very talented members. They will be very pleased to meet you. 
Celia


2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Celia,
Welcome back. I am glad you had a happy holiday.
Big hug,
Giac

KT Miniatures said...

Thanks Giac.....Celia