Tuesday 14 December 2010

ooops...bit of a hiccup today!

Ever had one of those days when you wished you'd stayed in bed?!!!!!

Yep...today is one of those days...grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to let you know that today we appear to be experiencing big server problems so consequently KT Miniatures website seems to be taking on a life of its own.  You will be finding it hard to download pages and buttons not working.  I can only apologise and hope all will clear and get back to our breezy normal service very soon. Thank you for your patience.

As if that was not bad enough, my computer  died just after 9.00 this morning and for a while I felt my right arm had been cut off!! Thankfully it turned out to be just the monitor that has gone up to that big cyber heaven in the sky and hubby has hooked me up to an old one....so yippee....am  back up and running of a sort. Have to admit it was scary for a while....just before Xmas with outstanding orders to get out..... not great timing!!!

I am aiming to close officially for the Xmas period on Wednesday lunchtime next week - Wednesday 22nd December so if you are UK based and wishing to order items for Xmas you can still do so.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Yep - I've had those mornings!
Sorry to hear you're having 'technical problems', and hope it all gets back to normal soon. Hooray for clever husbands.