Thursday 18 March 2010

BUBBY'S HOUSE & A LITTLE OLD BUNGALOW

This is the second book in my little Vintage Dolls House Series, and was released for sale for the very first time a few days ago at Thame Dolls House & Miniatures Fair 2010.

Priced at only £5.99 plus P&P, you will be able to read in detail all about Bubby’s House of course, plus I have included little extras such as instructions on how to make a 1930’s material lampshade similar to those found in this little house. For good measure I have added a whole section about my beloved little old 1930’s bungalow which sits up in my workroom and gives me much inspiration when I sit at my work bench!


To conclude, I have inserted some ideas on how to integrate old and new dolls house miniatures together, for both collectors of vintage and modern dolls houses….have you ever thought about this? Will touch on this more over the next few weeks.

I have also introduced ideas with examples of how to use vintage items in miniature room scenes, extremely useful for putting broken miniatures to good use! (See above a broken 1960’s Barton kitchen unit turned upside down, painted with metal handles added and now incorporated into an old workshop scene).



CLICK HERE TO VIEW HOW TO PURCHASE THIS BOOK

No comments: